I get so excited to help those who are eager to grow and learn. If this sounds like you, let’s get connected.
Here are 5 ways to get connected:
- BOOK Dr. DAN as a speaker. I have been speaking publicly for more than 30 years at corporations, organizations, conferences, schools, and churches. If you have an event you would like me to consider, whether values or faith based, please visit my Book Dr. Dan page and forward your request.
- Get regular access to my Free video blog. I currently publish one new video blog post at the beginning of the week. I inform you on personal development, leadership, vision, purpose, making a difference, and maximizing meaning in life. By registering for my Wisdom for the Week blog (SCROLL TO BOTTOM), you’ll get my latest thinking, recommended reading & resources delivered straight to your inbox.
- Join my product development group. I’m looking for students (and their parents) that are committed to growth and helping others. I will be developing a course to help students be smart about higher education and see what they might not see on their own. The foundational concepts are already in place, but to make sure I am addressing the most pressing needs and challenges students and their parents are facing, I need your feedback. Learn more …
- Book me as a seminar leader. I have conducted and facilitated numerous workshops to give people a more in-depth learning experience on various topics. If you have a seminar you would like me to consider, please visit my Book Dr. Dan page and forward your request.
- Hire me as a personal coach. I enjoy one-on-one coaching, but have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am selective, and charge a high fee, but if you want to accelerate your learning and results, please visit my Book Dr. Dan page and forward your request.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, please visit my Book Dr. Dan page and forward your request.